THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Monday, November 1, 2010

FLORAL+DENIM INLOVE( VACATION TIME)

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE I WANNA GREET ALL OF YOU HAPPY HOLLOWEEN. :)
But actually i dont even wear a kind of holloween costume ,,, :))
me and my family went to ilocos <our> to visit my grandma and grandpa… its a long long trip, so we rest for a whole day in our cottage near at our house and we went to had a picnik party so we went to beach … we had a lot of fun … :)) and ofcourse i was very happy to see all of my relatives in my mom and dad’s side :))







cope up with this kind of outfit coz its a very sunny day so i feel more comfortable if this is my attire going to the beach ryt ???? :))
the floral top makes my whole day very trendy heheehhe


at the cemetery :)) 





yeah its a kind of high land hahahahaha whatttttt :) mountain mountain hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers