THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Saturday, January 15, 2011

WE ARE THE PERFECT TWO :)

me and my mom went to mall for a very important reasons , we grab some stuffs and at the same time bonding with her... :)))
1. she needs to buy a new lunch box for my big bro.
2. she bought me a cuffed shorts and a highwaisted skinny for the corporate attire on wednesday ...
3. she bought some snacks for my lil. bro :)))

and ofcourse after that we had some merienda in sbarro :) the pizza was AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!

plus i grab a magazine of sarah !!!!!!!! star studio special.. ok DEFINITELY SHE IS MY FAVORITE PERSONALITY IN INDUSTRY ... SO TALENTED AND SO KIND !!! I KNOW RIGHT?!!!!!!!!!
THIS COMING WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK we will have a oral midterm exam at persdev ( minor subj. ) one of my fave subj. because for me it will help me boost my skills and how to take good care of myself plus proper grooming.. i am excited !!!!!!!!!!!1 :)))))))))))))

so this is some of the pictures i took ,, and a new header did you noticed guyzzzz?!!!!!!!!11 ehheheh :))))

ps: i am so sad there are no more stock of PREVIEW MAG. :(((((((( sold out 
....anyways IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHERE I'VE GOT THE TITLE OF THIS POST ... PERFECT TWO BY AUBURN the song was so cute :)))) loving that song so much !!!!!!!!!!! and i decided to have that title to show my support on my upcoming outfit AND BECAUSE THE TOP AND THE PANTS ARE JUST SO PERFECT MATCHING TO HAVE AN ELEGANT LOOK  on wednesday GODBLESS

:))))

also i bought 2 kinds of top from bayo and seventeen by cinderella :) yesterday :)



godbless to all of you guys :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers