THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Sunday, February 13, 2011

FOR THE FIRST TIME

this day is such a tiring day for me ... i and my mom went to the family fun day so i accompanied them to took some pictures of my lil bro.... yes ofcourse a PHOTOGRAPHER ... TAKE NOTE FRUSTRATED PHOTOGRAPHER !!!!!!!!!!! AND AFTER THAT WE WENT TO AIRPORT TO FETCH MT TITA FROM HONGKONG AND LASTLY WE WENT TO MY UNCLE'S HOUSE IN AVIDA RESIDENCE IN CAVITE ... SO we had ate some lunch and took some pictures again.. and ohhhh before i forget my tita is a frustrated photographer too so she look for a good kind od spots to had a photoshoot AND SHE MADE ME A MODEL :))) and that is the first time ever when i used my dslr cam to my outfitposts :) i was very very greatful :) i must say ahahahhahahah ... then after that she gave me some "pasalubong" like the sneakers adidas ,prada shades and agnes v. bag :))) ohhh how lucky i am :))) and i love my tita so much we are so close and i am her fave niece ever :))))

have a good day guysss

happy VDAY TO ALL I HOPE YOU/WE HAVE AGREAT DAY TOM. :))))

this are the photos :


i'll upload the other pictures tom. :)





1 comment:

Followers