THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SWEET AND SEXY

I WAS REALLY ECSTATIC everytime i went home and saw some stuffs that my mom bought for me , but here it goes before i fulfill the story thingy about the stuffs  :) we went to our friend's province . we took 3 hours of travelling from manila to quezon ( candelaria ) i was very tired but thanks to GOD coz the place was so calm and i love the ambiance of the village where my friend's house is located ..... before we went to hotel with my friends we got the chance to play around .... :)))




A BIGGGG YESSSSSS !!!!! WE ARE ALL FASHIONISTAS IN OUR OWN UNIQUE WAYS :)



THE BIRTHDAY GIRL :) <3

whats the sense of blogpost if i didn't have the outfit post lollllzzz :)<3


top : tomato ; skirt: oxygen ; shoes: parisian ; belt: tomato ; accessories : bazaar



ok so this is the stuffs story before i went home my mom called me and asked me if i already have an outfit and i said "waleyyyy pa mama" then i was very surprised coz as ireach home i rush to my room and saw this stuffs (except the skirt) i love the shoes don't you just love it guyzzzz i'm sure you do :))))

godbless all of us till next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers