THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Friday, November 26, 2010

ELITE CITY

aha aha im so happy this day it was a great day for us im talking with my big bro and my couzin with me they all boys yeah they are boyssss who always wanted to mingle in any shopping mall here in metro and other parts of manila….. WE WENT TO GLORIETA to have some shopping in christmas … actually im lil bit tired and exhauted with the huge mall hrrrrrr yet im so greatful :)))))))))))…… so i assure to wear something chic and comfy ehhe :) i hope you like it guyssss :))
well my bday is so near but i have a lot of itineraries to do whattttttttttttttttttt notttttttttttttttttttt ://///…. i love my mom so much GUYS I JUST WANNA SAY IT TO EVERYONE… " MY BELOVED MOM IS THE BEST " im so thankful to have her as my mother very supportive and very loving caring everything hahahahahha … WELL HAVE A GOOD REST AVERYONE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers