THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Saturday, November 20, 2010

m so mia this past few days and i dont have a good shot from my outfits hahahah tripings :))
btw me and my bf al dexter lopez also my photographer having a lunch date and we had a lots of fun together … and he asked me where’s my new shoes im so ashamed to put it off in my bag but i didnt have a good reasons so i let him pulled the shoes out of my bag then he told me that OH MY THE SHOES IS KILLING ME WITH THEHEELS and he asked me how many inches is this i told him it is just a 5 inches but look it is so fab as i wear it then he told me that he wants to have a shot for me to post in chictopia so this is it :)))







 this is our photo's together with my twinsoul























 

3 comments:

  1. Cute heels!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you samantha and steffie i just love reading your sweet compliments about my blogs god bless you both and happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers