THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Thursday, November 4, 2010

WHATTTT CARTOON????

--i got the title coz of the details of my blouse top that i bought in a garage sale :)

--oh let me tell you the story behind this blouse


me and my couzin joy went to church after the mass she said that i will acompanied her to the garage sale near at the church, ahhhhh i dont like vintage stuffs ever but when i step in at the garage store full of vintage stuffs i realized one thing that they are totally fab :)) i chosed a lot of dresses and blouse and this kind of stuff caught my attention and i saw that this is one of a kind then ill bought this one and the see through vintage top :))... maybe next time i should go there to buy a vintage stuffs that i will use in chictopia and other itineraries :)








HAVE A GREAT DAY TO ALL :))

3 comments:

  1. loving the boho feel to this outfit

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, love the shoes!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers