THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

THE PRINCESS JOURNEY

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TOTALLY DENIM LOOK

hello everyone :)
me and my mom went to the municipality of our province..and it was so cold outside so i decided to take my blazer out of my ohhh so biggg travel bag … but actually i didnt used the denim shorts i used a denim jeggings for more casually look … am i right heheheh…. :))… but before we go to the municipal office me and my couzin took a short snapshot for the denim looks …. and seriously i love the outfit especially the blazer :)) ahhhh speaking of blazers i had a very fab blazer i will just post it soon a vintage blazer from my aunti’s closet :) i can’t wait to wear them out :) ….. but this time, this is the first ever looks that i had a blazer in my photoblogs :)……






1 comment:

Followers